Continue to pray for this everyone. Find out that the car needs a new motor, along with the timing chain replaced and that will cost more than what the car is worth. Prayers for favor with CarMart, the place I got the car from, and that they will do the right thing and fix it or grant me another in a similar price range or God will bless me with a new vehicle so that I can get to work and back and my other obligations.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I commute to & from work I have 2 cars and I am having issues with both cars, I put 1 car in the shop today, please pray my car repairs will be covered by my warranty. My car that I have been driving to work is making a rumbling noise, please pray that I make it to & from to...
Replies
11
Views
173
Hello, I am laying into God's hands the correct repair of my car air conditioner. It went out last summer and I took it in to be fixed. They charged me $###.## and I used it this week and no cold air is coming out. It gets very hot in ###. Asking prayer that it will be fixed properly this...
Replies
12
Views
266
Jesus please let the car repair place work something out with us for the price and fix our car properly. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom