Car help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get my car maintenance done soon, at a fair price. Please pray for me to make good progress in cleaning and organizing my apartment. Please pray for my tteth ad that the upcoming appointmen fro them go well. Thank you for prying.
Replies
16
Views
113
Heavenly Father, I come in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Asking that my insurance company ### does not decide that my car is a total loss due to hail damage. I have a lien on my car which will be paid off ###. I ask for the favor of God in this matter and that my car will be repaired. I have paid my...
Replies
9
Views
137
Please God let our car be fixed it's the 4 th tube going into the shop.
Replies
12
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom