Car Accident

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly father thank you for saving my life from the car accident on Tuesday. I might be battered and hurting all over but thank God I am alive. Thank you for it could have been worse. I pray the man that hit me would drive more cautiously and carefully.
I pray he would put his phone down while driving and quit speeding. I pray if he isn't saved that he would become saved. ###
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor ### of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !!

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -– 5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ###, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a car accident to day. Fender Bender and no one was hurt. I was driving in an unfamiliar area of a large city and got confused on a 1-way that looked like a two-way street. Pray that God would intervein with the insurance agency so they don't raise my rates more than 15-20%. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
198
Please pray for my healing after a car accident. I ask God and Jesus to heal my injuries, give me strength, and help me through this difficult time. Please pray that God gives me peace, wisdom, and strength as I deal with the insurance company and people who do not believe me. May the truth be...
Replies
7
Views
144
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,638
Messages
16,801,805
Members
650,154
Latest member
Creuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom