Can't walk its been a year please ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
152
I was diagnosed with fibroid and glaucoma, and I want God to heal. My son is one and a half years but hasn't walked; he can't even sit.
Replies
7
Views
660
I am distressed seeing how my future GF in relationships with those BF(S) who do as they please, which may affect ### traits. Please pray that God will bring me the exact person I have envisioned within a year, someone who shares my passion for singing together, which deeply inspires me to do...
Replies
7
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom