Cant take anybody or anything in this ...

I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

02/17/2025 - AM BEING PUSHED TO THE POINT OF GOING PSYCHOTIC!,... AS DUE TO A CONFIRMED SATANIC ASSIGNMENT THAT I HAVE VERIFIED THROUGH MULTIPLE SOURCES, THAT THEY ARE INTENT ON MY DEATH, DUE IN PART TO THINGS I CAN EXPOSE, AM DISCEASED MOTHERS ONLY SON AND HAVE NEVER FORMALLY MARRIED HAVE...
Replies
9
Views
291
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Kings 10:23 – “Then ### and ### son of ### went into the temple of Baal. ### said to the servants of Baal, ‘Look around and see that no one who serves the Lord is here with you-only servants of Baal.'” Extended Explanation: In 2 Kings...
Replies
12
Views
232
I always have trouble and so I don't want anybody going through what I go through so I pray for all the people that struggle with thinking about things you don't want to think about I pray for y'all I love all of y'all.
Replies
13
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom