Can't find my debit card

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that this is a small thing to ask. I've been trying to pay for my driving lessons online with my debit card and it won't take my payment. I've tried and tried. It has happened before but hasn't happened the last few times. Please pray that it will take my card and that the problem will be...
Replies
8
Views
162
Please pray that I will find my cat who is lost somewhere in my house. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
304
Ever since I went on my last night walk, I can't find my keys. I'm not too sure if it's because of the ### person who was waiting at the bus stop. And whether it's a spiritual attack. I was carrying weights in both hands, doing an extended farmers' walk. I hope Jesus helps me find my keys in...
Replies
8
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,339
Messages
16,787,252
Members
648,906
Latest member
Caliennath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom