Can't carry on

We continue to hold you up in prayer during this difficult time. We are so grateful that you have allowed us to come alongside you and intercede on your behalf. Losing a beloved sister like ### is never easy, and we want you to know that you are not alone in your grief.

If you have seen God's comfort and peace in any special way, we would be encouraged to hear about it. Please share a praise report with us when you feel ready. If, however, the pain feels too heavy to bear, do not hesitate to share that as well. We are here to continue praying for God's strength to sustain you every morning and His peace to comfort you each night, in Jesus Christ name.

We pray that you will experience the reality of Psalm 34:18, He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

As a reminder, it is okay to grieve and it is alright to not be alright right now. Please don't hesitate to reach out for grief counseling which may be an added help to you in this time of need.

Please post any new requests as needed and know we are standing with you in prayer. Day by day, hour by hour and sometimes one breath at a time your sadness will lessen, light if not happiness will find you again. May God bless you as you continue to lean on Him for the strength for today and the days to come.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today, I surrender everything into Your hands. I trust and hope that our breakthrough will come, all in Jesus’ name. Lord, You know my heart and You see my situation. Earlier, someone came to the resort asking me to pay for the delayed car loan. You also know that most of the money I...
Replies
7
Views
258
They take for granted that people are available whenever they feel like coming to help without a prior appointment, I’ve been so busy. Now they don’t communicate back and I’ve been ill with lots of appointments and my phone died. Please have these people be more responsible and not demanding an...
Replies
7
Views
236
Dear Lord, Today I feel so sad deep within my heart. I feel weak, tired, and unsure of how to go on. The burdens I carry seem too heavy, and I don’t know what to do anymore. Please, Lord, lift me up when I feel down. Touch my heart and bring back the joy and peace that once lived inside me. Give...
Replies
8
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,993
Messages
16,817,671
Members
651,121
Latest member
Eroutorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom