Cancer returned for ###

Please pray for my ### as his Cancer has returned. He is requiring Chemotherapy. I am hopeful he will be healed and not require this therapy as I have heard this will be quite hard on him.
In the name that above every other name, in the mighty name of Jesus your ### receives instant healing now and he will be made whole totally in Jesus name.
 
Please pray for my ### as his Cancer has returned. He is requiring Chemotherapy. I am hopeful he will be healed and not require this therapy as I have heard this will be quite hard on him.
for I will health to you in Christ Jesus I prayer amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Got another prayer need (my apologies for the many requests)....Monday, ### had a wellness check and they found she's underweight. She has also been having pain around her colon which is significant bc she had colon cancer in ### & ###, and had a Colectomy in ###. She was ### then & they said...
Replies
11
Views
175
Please pray for ### from ### who is undergoing treatment of Cancer of Bone Marrow Blood. He is currently taking chemotherapy and is in lot of pain. Please pray for him for healing. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
136
### - no cancer, no spreadings in her bones/body. Breast cancer, breasts removed. No water swellings. Guidance what to do concerning medications. He wants to drop it because chemotherapy and other therapy symptoms were awfull and ithis fight lasts for couple of years. He wants to fight the...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,425
Messages
16,799,721
Members
649,939
Latest member
Tuirnourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom