Cancer Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Al Deyo

Guest
Pray that I be healed of the cancer I have.
 
Dear Lord. I pray that you heal and restore your ###'s health. In the name of Jesus our Provider who died on the cross so we could have everlasting life, wash your ### with the blood of Jesus. O holy Son of God, burn the cancer cells in your ###'s body and let them not reappear again. We thank You heavenly Father for the miracle You will perform in your ###'s life.
 
Lord God heal ### of the cancer. It is not your will that we be ill. Cleanse my body and make me well in Jesus name I pray.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with 100% healing for ###.....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Dear Lord, please heal ### from cancer. Please bless ### with a perfect health. Please use ### life to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name after the healing gained. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can pray, ask, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact … Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life!
And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

Pass This e-mail on to every Christian that you may know. Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### yr old daughter, ### was diagnosed with stage ### metastatic breast cancer ###. She has a ### year old and a ### year old. She has a body scan on ### and treatment on ###. Please pray for total healing for her. She has such a beautiful soul. Please pray for her husband ### for strength...
Replies
12
Views
223
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Lord i ask for your healing power to touch his body . Restore his health Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has...
Replies
11
Views
191
Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Lord i ask for your healing power to touch his body . Restore his health Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom