can you pray for me to find ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Father has epilepsy and madness; he is naked, living. Can you pray for me?
Replies
8
Views
153
Pray for ### to be saved. Pray that I hear Jesus or Father speak to me. Not sickness and demons. Can you pray powerful prayer for me. Pray for removing curse.
Replies
8
Views
169
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,667
Members
650,056
Latest member
Vnkuigate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom