Calm and stability to my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father through the name of Jesus. I just pray for stability and a stable place to call home. I don't like deception and I just want my own.
Replies
10
Views
140
I want you to help me pray. Tomorrow I have an interview and I really need this job. I want this job because I want some stability in my life. My grandmother is the one that take cares of me and as of now she is struggling. Things are piling up on her she needs help. I need to help her with the...
Replies
8
Views
141
I'm having trouble paying my rent and I don't want to go homeless and I've been trying to keep it up on my own I've been paying all my car payment insurance food gas internet I have two dogs and I'm struggling and I just need prayers strong prayers to help me keep going not to lose my job but to...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom