Call On ### Jeremiah 33:3 Heavenly Father I come ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Call On ME Jeremiah 33:3 Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Christ’s Holy Name. I surrender myself to You, Heavenly Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Your Word says in Jeremiah 33 verse 3 to call upon You and You will show me great and mighty things that I do not know. Lord God I come to You and cry out, I call unto You Creator of the Universe, I ask You to show me great and mighty things, of the unfathomable riches of Your glory and splendor, all that You are, help me to plumb the depth of Your Being and know You, I worship You, I praise Your Holy Name, Blessed be Your Holy Name, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. LORD GOD I'm calling on you. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
375
  • Article Article
Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. —Jeremiah 33:2-3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... In a universe of billions of stars...
Replies
0
Views
106
  • Article Article
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. —Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... These words were spoken initially to Jeremiah about the fate of Jerusalem. However, this promise is true in special ways for us as well. God...
Replies
0
Views
530
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom