By the Spirit

Keety

Beloved of All
Father in Heaven, Lord keep me in Your will. Let me walk Your path and not my own choosing. Help me to continually submit to You in all things. I do not want to say things because I am trying to impress people. I do not want to do things to be seen, but to be unseen and blessed by You. Help me to submit to You and walk in humility and love. I need Your grace and wisdom to behave only in ways that please You. Let me be fully surrendered in all ways no matter what. Help me to not listen to the enemy or to my flesh. Let me live by Your Spirit in Jesus name, amen.
 
Amen sister. So should all of our prayers be as yours. This is truly His Will for us all.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
[SIZE=16pt]♥[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want  and accept Your perfect will  for my  life.  Teach me how to honor You  each and every day.  Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in Godly Christian Wise counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  God please strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever dreamed of or asked of You because I honor You with my life, every moment of my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and especially for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name. Amen.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]



 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord Jesus to cover me and protect me from every form attacks on my life and health. some times feel confusion and angry at people because they provoking me or threatening my life. Lord help me cover me with your precious blood. there evil forces around me may the Lord rebuke...
Replies
12
Views
200
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
97
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom