Buyer for my factory

Kwame Asante Yeboah

Prayer Warrior
My factory has not been bought and I seriously need money. I have a new born baby that needs to be fed, I have rent to be paid by the end of this month or be thrown out.
God has to do something for me because I have no one to turn to.
Amen
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for all my blessings. For loving me so much that every time I lost direction you pull me back to focus on you. I pray today and say thank you for providing a buyer for my home. May the process be smooth and quick. Thank you for blessing my business with good paying customers...
Replies
8
Views
333
I am selling a house, please pray for me for a quick sale so that I can get a new home.
Replies
9
Views
485
Have purchased a new home and the buyer backed out of the purchase of my existing home. Don’t want too lose our ### money or the new home but need to sell my existing home to be able to close on our new home. Please pray to send a qualified buyer and make the sale quick and fair so I don’t lose...
Replies
10
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom