Business

  • Thread starter Thread starter gideon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gideon

Guest
praise the lord

pls prayer for ###

### am doing now

new business
 
Lord pour your mercy upon ###, Bless him abundantly in his new business, we pray that he will be faithful in giving his tithes, bless him 30-60-100 fold - submitting in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would provide me with a new job/source of income. I need money urgently. I am leaning in the direction of creating my own business for certain reasons including the fact that I am tired of ending up in jobs where I feel the job responsibilities end up causing me to...
Replies
12
Views
204
Please pray for me as I would like to start an online business selling something but I don't know what. Please pray God would lead me to what to do. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
131
I have a business idea. Please pray that if God wills, He can allow this idea to do well. I am willing to commit to it and devote any time and effort needed into it. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom