Business

Thank you for sharing your request about your new business. We are praying for you and for this new work you have begun.

We are asking God to give you wisdom, strength, and guidance as you take these first steps, and to establish the work of your hands. A new beginning is a wonderful opportunity to build on the right foundation from the start.

Scripture teaches that God desires His people to be honest and upright in all business dealings, to be straight and fair in how we treat others. It can be tempting to think that honesty will hold you back, and many will say you cannot succeed without cutting corners. But dishonesty is quickly found out and word spreads, and a business built that way does not last. On the other hand, a reputation for integrity, for keeping your word and doing quality work, also spreads, and people will seek you out and trust you because of it. Lasting success comes from that kind of faithfulness.

So our prayer is that God would help you to build this business with integrity, that every transaction and relationship would honor Him, and that He would provide for your needs as you walk faithfully. May He give you favor with customers and wisdom in decisions, and may He use this business not only to provide for you but to be a testimony of His goodness and honesty to others.

We pray that you would keep Christ at the center of this new endeavor, trusting Him as your provider and seeking His will above all. May the Lord bless your work, keep you from discouragement, and cause what you do to prosper in the way that brings Him glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
103
Please pray that some things I'm waiting on for my business would be approved and finished processing quickly. I've been waiting for a while for them now. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
59
Please pray for me as I would like to start an online business selling something but I don't know what. Please pray God would lead me to what to do. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom