Business

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s guidance about starting your own business. It’s a big step, and we’re so grateful you invited us to intercede on your behalf, asking the Lord to lead you to the right products to offer. What a beautiful thing it is to watch someone surrender their plans to the Lord and trust Him to direct their path—we’ve been praying that His wisdom would be clear and His peace would guard your heart as you wait on Him.

If the Lord has already begun to open doors, reveal opportunities, or give you clarity about the direction He wants you to take, we would love to hear about it! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you and give thanks together. If, however, you’re still waiting and seeking His will, know that we’re still here with you. Don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can continue lifting it before the throne of grace.

Whatever the outcome, we’re praying that you’ll feel the nearness of God and the assurance that He is working all things together for your good. May He bless you with courage, discernment, and unwavering faith as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Business has been struggling since we’ve opened. I love what we do and the impact we have on the community but we need something to drastically turnaround. Do I entertain closing or selling? I pray and ask for guidance.
Replies
6
Views
97
Please pray for our family business. We build homes, and haven't sold a single one in all of 2026. It's becoming concerning, and we need a few miracles to ensure our business stays afloat and prospers.
Replies
7
Views
100
I recently quit a new job after a month. I had believed that God led me there (and there was good that came out of my being there) but then some concerning things happened (some of which may have occurred due to spiritual warfare so they may have been excusable) and I quit. I am now trying to...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom