Business

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
111
I have a business idea. Please pray that if God wills, He can allow this idea to do well. I am willing to commit to it and devote any time and effort needed into it. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
144
I’ve started two new business this year. The second business was started to supplement the first. I have had good growth and I know that there is a need for both of these businesses in our community. We have been growing but this last month was slow and that gets very scary. I am trying not to...
Replies
9
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom