Business prayer

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I’m praying for God’s favor and help regarding your business and the quotation that was submitted. May He bless your family and provide for all you needs according to His perfect will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

✝️ For our son: Guidance in dating, protection from temptation, and strength to walk in purity. 💖 For our daughter: Mercy to remain in purity and preparation for the right man of God. 👩‍👦 For our children: Success in the marketplace with jobs, provision, and unity in Christ. 🌸 For my wife...
Replies
8
Views
356
Pray for innocent African American Christian men, women, and children to be blessed by God in addition to never get judged in a negative way when in fact they are good people in ### or anywhere miraculously in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
124
Hi all, I am very lost at the moment. My business partner is giving me mixed signs about them getting involved in the business. I ask you to pray that get involved in the business as they are warriors of christ. I also ask you to pray for me so I am calm and if its not to be let Jesus find...
Replies
13
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom