Business location

Goesaean

Humble Prayer Warrior
Good morning and win today, help me to pray for God to confirm my business location. Amen
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I have to greatly get an opportunity move as far as possible to a secret location. I have no choice but to go in a secret mode my business ANOINTING is a secret now where I work is a secret where I move to is a secret forever if I’m awake alive it’s a secret GREATLYY with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
35
I was supposed to report to a location which is far for work, and there's no proper transport and commute and place to stay there. I've requested the authorities to ask if I can report from a nearby location, which I'm comfortable to go, please pray that God's will be done in this, since I'm a...
Replies
9
Views
199
I love my job but I found out that there is an opening in a location closer to home, if it is your will Lord please allow me the opportunity to transfer. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom