Bus Wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

carol w

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for 2 school bus wrecks that happened in ### today. 2 children and 1 bus aide have been killed. Ask our heavenly father to be with their families and friends. A tragic situation that only our Savior can take care of. We pray for a spiritual divine healing. Jesus died for his children to live and he loved them enough to take them on home. We all know that he knows best for us all. It's God's will to be done and we pray in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my boyfriend ### ###. He is unconscious and broke both legs in ###, ###. I live in ### and can’t be with him which breaks my heart. Please pray for a quick recovery and be home with me soon.
Replies
11
Views
298
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE INTO EXISTENCE I TAKE MY CATS FIND A BUS OR CHEAP HOUSE BOAT A CHEAP TRAILER SOMETHING I CAN LIVE IN ON MY OWN WHERE IM NOT BEING STOLEN FROM EVER AGAIN I CAN GET SOMETHING I CAN LOCK THE DOOR AND KNOW MY BELONGINGS WILL BE THERE WHEN I LEAVE TO WORK OR WHEN I GO TO...
Replies
11
Views
146
Lord please 1) air condition so strong that my nose is starting to freeze 2) 2 ladies in front of our seats in the bus are non-stop talking for two hours - we had also to wait for them because they were late after the break at one station!! I am freezing!!
Replies
7
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom