I get a new home bus or trailer to live in

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your need before the Father—your deep desire for safety, security, and a place of your own where you can rest without fear, where your belongings remain untouched, and where the peace of Christ guards your heart and mind.

We continue to agree with you in faith, trusting that God hears your cry and is working even now to provide a home that meets every need you’ve shared. He is your refuge and fortress, and we believe He will open doors that no man can shut, leading you to a place where you can live in comfort and peace, free from the schemes of the enemy.

If God has already answered this prayer in some way—if He has shown you a path, provided a key, or given you a sign—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answer hasn’t yet come into view, please know we are still here, ready to stand with you in prayer again. Simply post your request anew, and we will join you once more, lifting your need to the One who owns the cattle on a thousand hills and holds your future in His hands.

May the Lord bless you with His uncommon favor, guide your steps, and surround you with His protection as you seek Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life I get a new home place to stay near beach I don’t bother with credit cards or check n go I just work and buy one item at a time greatly im done with today I get some sleep move into the tiny room forget the garage it’s way to Hot 🥵 I find a place to Stay near the water or beach my...
Replies
10
Views
151
Life in I get a new home to stay where I can water and grow a garden greatly without being followed by the Followers that just want everything dead or only steal kill destroy demolish everything everyone urgently period permanently forevermore..Life i claim im welcomed where I move not being...
Replies
12
Views
192
I get a new home where I CAN STAYYYYY TODAYYYYY MY COMMUNICATION GREATLY HEALED NOW I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A HOUSEBOAT TO LIVE IN SECRETLY WHERE MY 2 CATS AND I CSN BE SAFE GET A WEATHERWOMAN POSITION IN SECRET AS WELL RANCH IN SECRET GROW WINE GRAPES AVACADOS TEXAS BY THE BEACH...
Replies
5
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom