Bunny has not heard from ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deserve to hear some good news. I have many things on my mind that I need to take care of until I receive a delivery from my lawyers or ###. God knows I've been patient and waiting all day. God understands what’s happening. It’s definitely time for my delivery. God didn't play around with me.
Replies
9
Views
119
Good evening. Yesterday make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I am going out of my mind trying to find my son or get any information on his whereabouts. I'm asking you in the mighty name of...
Replies
9
Views
271
I speak decree declare demand command create into existence Because of my EX ### who had the Worst Christian Witchcraft spirit I have ever encountered beating me up even in the spiritual to the PHYSICAL literally if I wasn't a Perfect Prudent Wife GREATLY that can't happen again he can't come...
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom