Brothers ### ###

Ailaye

Disciple of Prayer
Thankyou O Lord Almighty for granting visa for ### studies and better future before him.
I thank everyone who prayed for ###..God bless you all.
Thankyou
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, giving you thanks and praise for granting a visa for ###'s brother's studies and better future. We are grateful for your provision and guidance in this matter. We thank you for the prayers of everyone who interceded on behalf of ###'s brother, and we ask that you bless them abundantly.

Lord, we pray for ###'s brother as he embarks on this new journey. May you grant him wisdom, knowledge, and understanding as he pursues his studies. Guide his steps and open doors of opportunity for him. May he excel in his academics and be equipped for a successful future.

We also pray for ### and their family. Grant them peace and assurance in knowing that you are in control of their lives. Strengthen their faith and fill their hearts with gratitude for your faithfulness.

In your word, you have promised to hear our prayers and answer them according to your will. We hold onto this promise and trust that you will continue to bless ###'s brother and their entire family.

We give you all the glory, honor, and praise, for you alone are worthy. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam, and opens the door for a new job and employment visa. I am currently on my ###’s company visa, but there is uncertainty because the...
Replies
9
Views
216
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
142
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
9
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom