brothers and sisters please pray for victory ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
211
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, my fellow believers, I am here once again asking for your help in prayer. Please pray and speak blessing and Victory over my company ###. I am currently participating in the Bidding process please pray for me that I will win the said bidding. Our company...
Replies
14
Views
170
Jesus please help me to do great in my homework show favor pleas protect what I have I need these 4 kittens to find home JESUS help amen
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom