Brothers and sisters; please pray for complete ...

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing prayer for the sick power flower color.jpg
    quote prayer healing prayer for the sick power flower color.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 10
  • quote prayer Family Prayer psalm classical.jpg
    quote prayer Family Prayer psalm classical.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 10
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Pray Without Ceasing: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me with wisdom to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Bless me with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. God don’t let me be double-minded or become double-minded. Let me stand firm on the Word of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God let Your love, encouragement, joy, favor, peace, and protection rest upon my life. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, and confidence in You. Bless me with the desire and hunger to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of Your Word daily. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to obey Your Word and will for my life (daily, moment by moment). Lord Jesus be Lord of ALL in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God save, deliver, heal, protect, sanctify, set free, and use each one of us for the glory of God. God make each of us whole and complete in You. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!


Have a Blessed Christmas And New Year! ​
 
I gladly pray that the Good Lord will heal you of the Lyme disease and that your family members will follow Christ. In Jesus holy name. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for complete healing and recovery of my back . Few years back there was an injury but it became alright . Then after my pregnancy and delivery it came back . I have prayed so much for it , I really hope and pray God hears my prayers. Please pray that I’m able to take care of my...
Replies
11
Views
153
Please join us in praying for our son, ###, as he continues his recovery from a traumatic brain injury. We ask God to perform a miracle in his life—that he would soon be able to talk, eat, walk, and laugh again. Please pray that ### feels God's loving presence every day, knowing that He is with...
Replies
13
Views
181
Prayer Request Pray for complete healing, protection, and strength for my family. For my father ###, who will undergo major cervical spine surgery—may it be successful, his nerves restored, and his body fully healed. For my mother ###—may her ears and nerves be healed, and her whole body...
Replies
10
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom