Brothers and sisters; please pray for complete ...

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on Your Word. Cause me to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word and operate in the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word daily. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for complete healing and recovery of my back . Few years back there was an injury but it became alright . Then after my pregnancy and delivery it came back . I have prayed so much for it , I really hope and pray God hears my prayers. Please pray that I’m able to take care of my...
Replies
11
Views
153
Please join us in praying for our son, ###, as he continues his recovery from a traumatic brain injury. We ask God to perform a miracle in his life—that he would soon be able to talk, eat, walk, and laugh again. Please pray that ### feels God's loving presence every day, knowing that He is with...
Replies
13
Views
181
Prayer Request Pray for complete healing, protection, and strength for my family. For my father ###, who will undergo major cervical spine surgery—may it be successful, his nerves restored, and his body fully healed. For my mother ###—may her ears and nerves be healed, and her whole body...
Replies
10
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom