BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST- PLEASE PRAY FOR MYSELF. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST- PLEASE PRAY FOR MYSELF. I FEEL BAD THAT MY ELDER BROTHER ### ARE NOT IN TALKING TERMS WITH DAD AND MYSELF. HE REPROACHED DAD THAT I GOT CONVERTED AND TOOK THE BAPTISM. HE IS AGAINST JESUS AND OVER ONE YEAR WE ARE NOT IN TALKING TERMS THOUGH I TRIED TO CONTACT HIM B4. HE DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT ME AND DAD IS INNOCENT IN THIS. AM NOT SAD THAT I GOT INSULTED COZ OF JESUS NAME. PLS PRAY THAT THE LORD SOFTEN HIS HEART AND MADE HIM REALISE HIS MISTAKES
 
Father God, This family needs your healing. Lord God I ask that your favor rest upon them and that you grant each person a deeper walk with you, spiritual discernment, and the courage to follow your directions. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
122
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
261
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,515
Members
650,034
Latest member
Loriaruormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom