Brother please pray that I may be ...

Sulineria

Disciple of Prayer
Brother please pray that I may be healed and bear testimony to Jesus' name. My name is ### and I have been diagnosed with CKD stage 5. I am under dialysis since last year. Doctors say that I need transplant but I know Jesus can work miracles and renew my kidneys. Amen.
 
We depend on Our Heavenly Father Yeshuva.
We give all our worries to Him. There's nothing impossible for our Lord.
Be with The Lord.

May Almighty Lord Yeshuva heal and protect you. Amen
 
Brother please pray that I may be healed and bear testimony to Jesus' name. My name is ### and I have been diagnosed with CKD stage 5. I am under dialysis since last year. Doctors say that I need transplant but I know Jesus can work miracles and renew my kidneys. Amen.
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's kidneys, removing all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just found out my little brother admitted himself to the hospital yesterday and is having some health issues please lift him up in prayer and ask God to heal him and help him to take better care of himself in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
12
Views
176
Please pray that i may stop smoking thanks
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom