Broken relationship with God.

hearme

Beloved of All
Broke up with Jesus yesterday evening, and today morning I told Him I enjoy the fact that it hurts Him. Today evening I apologised to Him and asked for forgiveness. But still not feeling intimacy with Him. The thing that drove me away from Him keeps coming back every time I try to restore my relationship with Him.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name in this Holiday Season “###-###” bless each and every member of my family, all those I love, and care about (including myself) with what we all stand in need of. God save those of us who stand in need of salvation, heal those of us who stand in need of healing, and deliver each of us from what we need to be delivered from. Protect and keep us all safe from the plans of the enemy of our soul.

Bless each of us with the mind of Christ Jesus. May we all walk and operate in the fruits of the Holy Spirit. May the joy of the Lord be our strength. May we all come to truly know and love You with all our heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul. Strengthen each of us to walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless each of us to do a great work for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God not only honor this prayer over all our lives this Holiday Season, but honor this prayer over our lives today, tomorrow, and for always in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, I ask for prayers to restore my relationship with my partner, we are now seperated, I also ask for prayers for employment and financial restoration. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
145
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Our son was drifting away from godly counsel. He was drinking and smoking on an unhealthy path. Caused him his relationship with his girlfriend who's good to him in every way. I pray she has grace and the relationship is saved. He accepted accountability for his mistakes, repented and know God...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom