Broken Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2464

Guest
Lord, please reunite my ### and I. He moved out more than a year ago-- his heart is so hard-- and reconciliation seems so hopeless as he wants to quit counselling, and my friends counsel me to give up, or that it "wasn't a Godly marriage to begin with"?? I need to hear Your voice, Father. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Lord we pray for reuniting if it is God's will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Broken marriage for my niece. Her husband comitted adultery and left her and the children. She still loves him
Replies
11
Views
158
For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
237
Please pray for my marriage. My husband has just broken the trust and unity of our marriage. I am devastated. I have grounds to leave now, but I long for our marriage to be healed. I don’t know what Jesus is willing to do for me realistically. I don’t have much faith. I don’t have much hope and...
Replies
6
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom