Broken Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Narkanlon

Guest
Please pray for the healing of my broken spirit. Thank you.
 
Father I bring this need before you. You said that a broken spirit and a contrite heart thy will not despise. Lord I pray that you would have mercy on the situation. I pray father that you would heal this broken spirit. Lord you said that all things work together for good for those that love the Lord that are called according to your purpose. You said that the footsteps of the righteous are ordered of the Lord. So no matter what things look like or feel we know father that you are in control. I pray that you would give peace that surpasses understanding. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Broken marriage for my niece. Her husband comitted adultery and left her and the children. She still loves him
Replies
11
Views
154
my brother fell - pain in the area of ribbsone side. Please pray that it will heal if its broken or half broken. I am very concerned because the two of us are taking care of our old mother - ### - early Alzheimer, diabetes...no possible pneumktorax or similar in Jesus name (pierced lungs).
Replies
9
Views
36
For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,111
Messages
16,807,385
Members
650,553
Latest member
Astaulareanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom