Broken Heart Over Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikMo

Account Closed
I have slept little the last couple nights...I feel so empty and lost like never before ....my heart aches and I am deeply hurt I have been praying to God to heal my relationship of 14 months ..he knows how she has hurt me with her actions over the last 4 months especially the last 5 weeks...I care and love her so much....I have been praying God will heal her Heart and help her want to keep me in her life.......Satan has been working hard today placing thoughts in my mind to blame and damn God for not answering my prayers to heal this relationship.....I haven't heard from her in 7 days....I lift my prayer request to God to decide what he wishes to do with this relationship knowing with his power anything is possible.....Please pray for ###
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord Jesus, isn't that enough that I had to feel such feeling? Lord, I beg You, do not let others to go through the same pain that I did. Please deliver them from their troubles. In the name of Jesus and for the glory of Father. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband cheated on me and asked for a seconf chance but i just found out hes still with her , how can someone be so cruel? Hes still playing with me This is a horrible feeling please heal my heart lord He broke my heart when i found out he was cheatiang and this feels like a second heartbreak...
Replies
10
Views
163
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
I am hurting. I think my friendship with ### is over. I cannot be with someone so unreliable and inconsiderate, esp after my loyalty and time and friendship. PLs pray that my heart heals completely. I am sad and hurting.
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom