Broken And Needs Saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiloveimhaley

Prayer Warrior
This world is full of sinful people. Looking back, I never thought I would get as far as I have gotten. I'm broken, hurt, and about ready to give up. I don't know any teenager who has made as many mistakes as me. And I say I'm a Christian. Well, yes, I believe in Christ, but I do not act upon it. I'm a jealous person who said I would do no wrong. I've done drugs, been involved in sexual activities, lied, turned from my saviour, have had an eating disorder, ran away, potential loss of license, and smile after it all. I'm sick; I can't even function anymore. I regret so much, and it all lays on my shoulders. I know there is a God, and I know He can save me, but WHY ME?!?!?!?!?!!? WHY!! I'm sick of who I am, and I continue to get worse. Life is so hard, and there are times that I just want to give up. My parents are thousands of miles apart, and I live for myself. It's a horrible feeling. I need to be saved and I need to feel the love of my Father, God. Right now, I'm lonely and don't know where to go from here.
 
Child of God,





Let Us Pray: God I ask in the name of Jesus, that You will open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, long life, and every other door that needs to be open in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life. The doors that You open no man can close.



Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. The doors that You closes no man can open. And all that I have asked of You to do for me is this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and every Christian that I am connected to. Amen, so be it and it is so.



default_heart2.gif
I Have Prayed For You,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear friend You are very blessed. You have been brought to the point that you know you need God. Why you??? Jesus came to save sinners not the righteous so you are in a position where you can seek help. Ask and ye shall receive. All best ###
default_heart2.gif
 
Dear ###,

We do not know what will become of us. We make many choices in life. We think of ourselves as free, but every choice limits freedom. We do not have the perspective of eternity; our every choice is made within the narrow limits of earthly existence. And so we make our way through life nearly blind, knowing little of what effect our choices will have on our future. But God did not leave us alone in this world. He loved us so much that he sent his own beloved Son to be our light and our hope. He revealed to us that we are God's children, that our life is in his hands, and that he will lead us to a fulfillment far greater than anything we could attain for ourselves. We need only trust him and follow his will.

Lord God our Father, you created us for a purpose beyond our understanding. We cannot discern this purpose by our own powers, but you revealed it to the world by the death and resurrection of your Son. He revealed to us that we are your children, and that you created us to dwell with you in love for all eternity. He overcame sin and death to reconcile us with you. Free us from every form of bondage that separates us from you and purify us by the fire of your love. Guide us by the light of your truth, and lead us to the eternal life you have prepared for us. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
The Lord is with you always do not despair. Have faith in God and believe in yourself. Instead of being lonely why not try to study in the subject you are interested in and you will be serving God by strengthening your occupation. I am sure the Lord forgives you for all your sins. If you pray your faith will develop and you will be extremely skilled in the job market by all of your extreme intelligence. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the family from ###. Their daughter ### is ### and an atheist. She won't stop contacting child predators online, they had no choice but to cut off the internet and take away her devices. They fear she might plan to run away to be with her abusers, she won't get over her rebellious...
Replies
8
Views
124
I’m very lost and my heart is broken 💔my partner of 22 years passed away 10 months ago and I can’t go on without him , he was my world and now that has crashed and gone , I want to be with him so bad I don’t want to go on without him , my children are adults now and have there own life, I’m lost...
Replies
10
Views
161
The last 10 years have been horrendous. The last 4 years exponentially worse. I'm barely hanging on. Something's going to finally do me in. I can't hold on. I pray and pray and pray but, if anything, it seems things might be working out but then I'm ambushed again. It's a battle every day. 25...
Replies
11
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom