Broading Of Knowledge

  • Thread starter Thread starter francylove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

francylove

Guest
i want the Lord Almighty to broaden my knowledge and make me a big business man in future.
 
I am joining you in prayer to broaden your knowledge Jesus we believe and trust in you Jesus and want to thank you for answering all our prayers. We give you praise and glory Jesus and will never give up. amen amen

I am joining you in prayer to broaden your knowledge Jesus we believe and trust in you Jesus and want to thank you for answering all our prayers. We give you praise and glory Jesus and will never give up. amen amen
 
Lord the Giver of wisdom, as you gave to Solomon please give it to your son in Jesus name
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### ....

May God bless You .....!
 
I pray that the Lord will broaden your relationship with God, so that you will have broadened life in every area of human needs, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Praying for importance and monies and to gain knowledge of all things desired. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Proverbs 9:10 : The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is one of the most well-known in the book of Proverbs, and it serves as a...
Replies
10
Views
195
Dear God, I desperately need a new Job with my certification, though I have no experience, my current place of work doesn't suit me at all and I'm really depressed about the whole situation, I need a miracle to find this Job quickly where I am given the opportunity to learn and grow, and acquire...
Replies
12
Views
150
Lord Jesus, Thank you so much for your protection,love,care and for everything.by entering in to my another year,bless me with your divine wisdom, knowledge and guidance to excel in my carrer.open new doors of opportunities,that no man can shut,bless me to Walk in your ways, perfect everything...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom