Bro ### please pray for my husband ...

Thank you Jesus my husband's TB test results are come and they are normal but he is waiting for his A1 test results I pray to you that he may pass the A1 test ...
 
Lord Jesus I pray to You that my husband may pass his A1 test exam and he may be able to join me in ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear bro please pray for ### on urgent basis as he is being tormented by evil thoughts fear n stress past ### months I dint know if any one did witchcraft I pray Lord Jesus break every demonic stronghold over his life n deliver him completely by his precious blood I stand in faith n agreement n...
Replies
5
Views
585
Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
388
Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom