Bretrens please pray over my life I am very very stressed, I failed in life!! My hope is lost, I am Over aged, I have nothing No marriage, No residence, Please men and women of God pray for me- my situation is horrible -----###--- ###
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
From witchcraft, spells, psychic readings, and witches and tarot cards get off my little family and rebuke them that they are bothering me and I was sending them money they keep asking saying the god father's will kill me and son and unborn baby Jesus help me.
Prayer team - my heart is heavy right now. I’m dealing with my mother in a home do Alzheimer’s and fading away. Pray that she will know Jesus in her final days. Pray provision over my family as my job may be going away and I’ll need to find a new one so I can provide for my family. Help us in...
I have been afflicted with all kinds of troubles since giving my life to Christ in 2004. Things that are important keep being meddled with... I sense there is a spell/curse over me and my life. I abide in Christ to the best of my ability, and know that I am a new creation... I pray for 100%...