Brethren join me in prayers for the ...

Penthotos

Disciple of Prayer
Brethren join me in prayers for the soul of my best friend. God should take control of the burial arrangements.
May her soul rest in peace. Amen
 
Brethren join me in prayers for the soul of my best friend. God should take control of the burial arrangements.
May her soul rest in peace. Amen
My deepest condolences to you my friend and to all her love ones. May the Love of our almighty God intervene and comfort all. May all necessary arrangements be accomplished, in Jesus precious name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please comfort those who mourn, please help with the arrangements Lord. Thank you Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
9
Views
164
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
132
Please, pray for me in JESUS NAME..! for forgiveness and healing, i had intimacy, and request prayers before and afters some days she came cause i was not looking for her presence and that day she told me she has hiv. it was unprotected and after some days she was buying some stuffs and giving...
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom