Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tim Kreinberg

Guest
Please pray for a friend of a friend of mine, ###, who has breast cancer and will lose both of her breasts. Pray for her healing and strength--physically and spiritually.
 
Dear Jesus, please send your healing powers to ### and lighten her burden.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Luke 18:1) 1 He also spoke a parable to them that they must always pray, and not give up,

My prayers are with you and ###. Father, I come boldly before Your throne to obtain grace to help in time of need. I have confidence in Your Word, and I take hold of Your promises to heal ###. According to Isaiah 53:5 and I Peter 2:24, help ### to resist sickness and disease. I speak with my mouth and believe in my heart that she will be healed of all sickness and disease. I ask you this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
God please help in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Praying for relax in life in saving the rest of her body. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my friend ### will be totaly healed. Breast cancer, breasts removed, tgey suspect that cancer spread to tge bones but ### is rejecting it and wants to beleive that she is healed with the stripes of Jesus. Please pray for wise decisions especially concerning her health.
Replies
5
Views
100
Helena, breast cancer, breasts removed, doctors suspect that the cancer has spread to tge bones but she has rejected medicines because the new ones have even worse symptoms and the old medicines were horrible. She wants to fight good fight of faith and be healed through FAITH because she is...
Replies
10
Views
190
Please pray for my friend ### who has breast cancer that she has been fighting for several years. It has gotten worse lately. Please pray that she will be open to trying colostrum and turkey tail, and will buy a red light for use a home. The red light helps your cells in your body to operate...
Replies
13
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom