Breakthroughs

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and breakthroughs in this family and others,as well.We keep the Faith,Prayer changes things.We have followup appointments,and we pray for good results Praying that my ### level get back to normal,and continue with the instructions,given to me,and...
Replies
9
Views
254
Dear God, Tonight, I surrender to You everything I have worked on, every step I have taken, and every effort I have made today. I may not see the results yet, but I choose to trust that You are already working behind the scenes. Please bless all the things I started today. May they grow into...
Replies
10
Views
174
Lord you said that you are a God of justice, vindicator and provider/protector. Lord, I pray that there will be an amazing testimony and that the case will be before God fearing judge or judges. That they will see the truth and the reason I continued to fight for mine and my child's rights. I...
Replies
6
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom