Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter blessed
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blessed

Guest
I found myself in depts and the thoughts of suicide crossed my mine after my wife gave birth to our first child. I need prayers and financial breakthrough to overcome this heavy bundle of debts.
 
Father,
You have promised to supply for all our needs according to Your riches in Glory in Christ Jesus.
You see my ###'s travail.
Help him Lord.
Bless him with a financial miracle that will fill every single need this precious family has.
Let Your salvation come to every member of this household.
By faith in the Name of Jesus Christ I bind this unclean spirit of suicide and ask that You send an Angel from Heaven to escort this fallen one to the pit.
I ask that the power of the precious shed Blood of Jesus be applied over the doorposts and lintels of this family's home,
Keep my ###'s eyes and heart locked on You.
Let the joy of Your manifest presence be in his life and in the life of his dear wife.
Bless his child with perfect health and a Christ directed future.
In Jesus Name,
Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my financial breakthrough, debts and commitments are heavy for me. Thank you so much 🙏🏽
Replies
7
Views
137
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
140
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom