Breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to bring your heavy burdens before the Lord and to intercede for your breakthrough. We have lifted up your workplace situation, the deep heartache of working very far from your family, the extreme workload pressure and overwhelming demands to fulfill targets, and the loneliness of feeling isolated without support from your higher authorities and management. Our hearts have been burdened with you as you have shared the pain of being unable to care for your bedridden father and your sick wife who desperately need you, and your desire to honor your family and serve the Lord with a joyful heart.

We have prayed that the Lord will soften the hearts of your supervisors and higher authorities, give them eyes of compassion and ears to truly hear your distress, and favorably consider and approve your request for relocation so that you can move closer to home and care for your loved ones. We have asked the Lord to grant you the peace that surpasses all understanding as promised in Phil 4:7, to renew your physical and mental strength each day as promised in Isa 41:10, and to remain close to you in your pain as promised in Psalm 34:18. We continue to ask Him to open a door that no man can shut and to make a way for you to be reunited with your family.

If your request was answered and the Lord has opened the way for your relocation or brought relief and strength in your workplace and family situation, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son Jesus Christ. We continue to pray for your peace, strength and breakthrough in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Almighty God, and Lord Jesus Christ, I come before You today with a heavy heart, carrying burdens that feel too heavy to bear. Lord, You know every detail of my life, and You see the immense pain, exhaustion, and loneliness I am experiencing right now.I lift up my workplace...
Replies
10
Views
74
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, and Lord Jesus Christ, I come before You today with a heavy heart, carrying burdens that feel too heavy to bear. Lord, You know every detail of my life, and You see the immense pain, exhaustion, and loneliness I am experiencing right now.I lift up my workplace...
Replies
12
Views
151
Heavenly Father, Almighty God, and Lord Jesus Christ, I come before You today with a heavy heart, carrying burdens that feel too heavy to bear. Lord, You know every detail of my life, and You see the immense pain, exhaustion, and loneliness I am experiencing right now.I lift up my workplace...
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom