Breakthrough

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m just praying for a breakthrough. I need Him to come into my life with a breakthrough. I accept whatever that breakthrough he feels I need. But Lord come into my life and fix it 🙏🏼
Replies
13
Views
160
Life in great positive breakthrough’s come into existence in my life specifically in extraordinary favor in my communication, in my relationships, finances a vehicle & a home paid in full greatly. I can pray 🙏 in my mind again normally no worries greatly THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
135
In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom