Breakthrough

Heathersmiracle

Humble Servant of All
This is how I feel:

"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him" Job 13:15

I'm ready for my miracle.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
133
Dear Lord, Today, I come before You with a heart full of hope, excitement, and faith. I cannot explain why I feel this way, but deep inside, I feel that something beautiful is coming. Lord, I have been praying for so many things for so long. I continue to trust You, even when I cannot see the...
Replies
12
Views
166
Dear ###, I ask for your prayers for a breakthrough in my job and finances. I trust God for open doors, wisdom in my work, and provision for my needs. Please stand with me in faith during this time.
Replies
11
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom