Breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlon2107

Humble Prayer Warrior
GOD LORD JESUS, I am IN immediate need of a breakthrough. My life is flipped upside in every area. It seems the gates of Hell stand against me. I am weak and have no power. I officially let go and I lay it ALL at your feet. My husband has decided to leave you as well. Lord make his way hard so that he returns to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am currently going through a though financial breakthrough. I'm kindly asking for miracle prayers to get me through this present situation. I beg for anyone whom are willing to assist in anyway or means for me to recover and continue my normal life. In jesus name, i pray amen! Thank...
Replies
9
Views
143
Please stand with my husband and me in prayer for a total financial breakthrough. We are asking God to open doors for stable, fulfilling jobs for both of us. Please pray for favor during our job applications and interviews, and for God's peace and provision to cover our family's needs while we...
Replies
14
Views
286
God bless everyone Lord. Please bless me soon for a financial breakthrough. God bless. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom