Breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Please pray that my ### car gets fixed free or cheap. That I get a reliable car fast free or cheap that I can use for my part-time job right now in Jesus Name Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tele-visit goes well my fluoxetine is refilled todayyyyy greatly..Myself my 2 daughters are healed my pets get along greatly..Garage is cleaned up permit my studio is greatly made for me Office for my new Job ..Also Queen Bed stays my coffee stays table my fridge stays Anything I can use for my...
Replies
6
Views
99
Jesus thank you. I love you. You always make a way out of no way. Please bless me with a new job preferably remote with higher pay and a Christian environment. I pray that you would bless me with a full settlement in my car accident that I didn't cause because I am in debt because of this...
Replies
9
Views
348
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
6
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom