Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in urgent need for a breakthrough in deliverance from evil. I need prayer for the softening and cleansing of my heart to love as God wants me to love. I am a believer, but I was not truly making Jesus my LORD as I allowed a lack of diligence to cause me to fall into sin and become a dry...
Replies
6
Views
321
Please pray for me that spiritual warfare, and witchcraft and generation curses be broken off of me and my family physically, mentally, emotionally, mentally, and financially. That we be delivered and set free that we may have a closer relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior and...
Replies
9
Views
630
Please pray for me for physical and mental healing, so that every disgusting symptom and maybe undiagnosed sickness vanishes and never comes back. I am also under heavy spiritual ware, I face setbacks and blockades in my life and it also feels like everybody around me lives a way more better and...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom