Kelvin7

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray and ask Heavenly Father God that He would break the curse of forced isolation from my life and my ### who is in prison.

I pray that He would protect my ### from sickness and disease while he is in prison. I pray that my ### would be free from any addiction to things and collecting them.

I pray that all three of us would be free from any roots of addiction. That God would cut the roots and burn them. That they would be uprooted and thrown into the fire.

I pray that all of us would be healed of any abuse we have received in our life. That we would overcome all abuse. I pray that God would take away any loneliness, grief, fear, shame, and anger from us.

That God would replace the negative with good things. I pray that God would wash away religion and false ideas about Himself from us. I pray that God would cleanse us of any addictions and replace that with good.

I pray that for our trouble God would replace it with double good. I pray for this in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank God very much.

Thank you very much and may God richly bless you.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
240
Satanic people are always planning and scheming to get ### into forced isolation so they can abuse ### even more than they already have been. Please pray for ### to resist them because they are from Satan and trying to destroy ###.
Replies
8
Views
269
It has been twenty three months of dealing with mental health, agoraphobia, anxiety, anger, depression and addiction with my adult child. He wouldn't leave the house, he called me a narcissist, he was angry, addicted to adderall and thc. I would like to praise Jesus for the prayers he has...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom