Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me that God break and release mefrom those who cursed me and release me from negative words. I pray for blessing instead of cursing. I plead the blood of Jesus cover me and for protect me May the grace and mercy be abound in my life in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
307
Please pray for me as I seek freedom and restoration in my life. I am asking for prayer to break every curse, negative pattern, and spiritual bondage that may be affecting me. I pray for God’s healing, protection, and renewal, and that His peace, blessing, and purpose would fully manifest in my...
Replies
7
Views
422
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I renounce every pattern of sin, bondage, fear, failure, poverty, division, and destruction that has affected my family. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I declare that my life and future belong to You. Let every ungodly...
Replies
10
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom