Break every chain that is holding me ...

Break every chain that is holding me back. Lord Jesus take more of me and give me more of you

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:



Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a true friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Remember to: Wash Your Hands Frequently—Practice Social Distancing—Use Hand Sanitizer—Wear Your Mask.



Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown Again, So that I am not falsely accused of "casting my pearls," please be advised that you are never under any obligation to read my posts. My contribution to the spreading of God's Word, whether through gospel or prophecy, is intended for receptive ears and eyes only. Break every...
Replies
1
Views
268
Lord, I thank You that every enemy set against me is defeated. I declare that every stronghold is broken, every chain is shattered, and every weapon formed against me has failed and will fail. I step into divine victory and claim the blessings you have prepared for me. Let your power go before...
Replies
5
Views
102
GOD release me from whatever is holding me back. GOD break every chain. GOD break every stronghold. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
486
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom